Pamela Rowe, MA, CCC-SLP, LLC is pleased to offer Summer Tutoring and Enrichment Services at our Orlando and Longwood locations. Free registration starts April 1, 2016. We offer effective, individualized summer tutoring for PreK through 12th grade students. Using evidence-based curriculum through Time4Learning, children and adolescents will have an enjoyable summer learning and thriving in various subjects. Our specialized instruction is taught by Learning Professionals with a Bachelor’s degree in either Education, Communication Disorders, Social Work, or Psychology. Utilizing a Learning Styles Inventory, Students are matched with an encouraging Learning Professional that will meet his or her needs.
Attend one of our Open House Events!
Saturday, April 16, 2016, 11:30a-12:30p Orlando Location in Vaden Plaza, 6239 Edgewater Drive, Suite N2, Orlando, FL 32810 …RSVP
Saturday, April 16, 2016, 1:00-2:00p Longwood Location in Harbour Bend, 2957 W State Rd 434, Suite 100, Longwood, FL 32779…RSVP
Time4Learning.com combines 1500+ multimedia lessons, printable worksheets and graded activities in a student-paced environment that brings concepts to life. Math and language arts lessons are correlated to state standards. Science, social studies and art are also provided as a bonus to most grades.
- Individual logins allow students to work on their own schedule
- Grade levels can be set independently for each subject
- A grade above & below can be accessed for review and extra study in most grades (excludes high school courses)
- Lessons are presented in a sequential order in small chunks
- Students can repeat lessons if they don’t understand a concept
- An automated system grades lessons and tracks progress
- 24/7 access from any computer with an internet connection
- Alternative explanations provided when questions are answered incorrectly
- A lesson activity finder allows parents to preview lessons and hone in on lessons teaching specific topics (shown below).
Time4Learning has been refined through years of feedback from educators, parents, and students. Subjects are organized into chapters composed of interactive lessons, printable worksheets, quizzes and tests. Students are guided through the activities at their own pace by an automated system.
When students log in, they choose a subject, select a chapter, pick a lesson and complete the activities. A check-mark tells them where they left off, and completed work is clearly labeled with a check-mark or a gold star. Visual and auditory prompts guide students through the lessons, making it easy for even young learners to follow, and an online playground (controlled by parents) rewards and motivates them to finish their lessons.
Parents get access to printable lesson plans, teaching tools, detailed reporting and parental support.
Does your child have different achievement levels for math and language arts? No problem! Time4Learning lets you set each individual subject at the appropriate graded level, making this curriculum great for special needs and gifted students.
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- SAT/ACT Prep
- Writing/Creative Writing