POWERbreathe Iron Girl
POWERbreathe Plus Iron Girl Edition- 2nd generation POWERbreathe Inspiratory Muscle Training series (breathing training), with hi-tech ergonomic design, optimised airflow performance and anti-bacterial qualities.
POWERbreathe uses the basic principles of resistance training. Just as you might use weights to strengthen your arm muscles, breathing in through POWERbreathe against the light, variable resistance makes your breathing muscles work harder – thereby increasing their strength and endurance.
Who Can Benefit?
- Those participating in any form of regular activity, exercise or sport
- Performing artists experiencing difficulty controlling their breathing or projecting their voice
- Professions that require protective / restrictive clothing, such as the uniformed services
- Professions that require respiratory protective equipment, such as Fire and Rescue Service
- Anyone physically active at high altitudes, such as climbers, skiers, the armed forces
- Active people who have a respiratory condition such as asthma, including exercise-induced asthma
- Those recovering from injuries or in rehabilitation Anyone who gets out of breath easily and is moderately fit
Within a few days of using this drug-free, easy-to-use hand-held device, your breathing muscles will feel stronger; within 3-weeks you’ll feel less breathless; and within 4 weeks every-day activities will feel easier.
- Drug-free & natural with no side effects or drug interactions
- Scientifically proven, pressure threshold training technique
- Calibrated inspiratory load (3 available resistance levels)
- Adjustable training resistance (up to 9 adjustable training levels)
- Resistor / training level indicator
- Fully washable design
Simply put the nose-clip on so that it pushes your nostrils together and then breathe in through the POWERbreathe (use a little extra effort than you would to breathe normally), and the device will do the rest. Improvement in breathing efficiency can be seen in as little as 4-weeks. Comes with full instructions.
Laboratory Proven Training Regimen
- Twice a day simply breathe 30 times through the device against the adjustable resistance. It takes less than 5-minutes.
- As your breathing muscle strength improves, simply adjust and increase the resistance as you would with any other form of exercise.
- Within a few days your inspiratory muscles will feel stronger; within 3-weeks you’ll feel less breathless; and within 4 weeks activities will feel easier.